Proven Furnace Services in Denver, CO since 1977
The community of residents and business owners in Denver are all fond of the quality furnace services that are provided by Sanders and Johnson.
Serving the residential and commercial HVAC needs of Denver since 1977, Sanders and Johnson is known for its high-quality furnace services provided by highly skilled and experienced furnace technicians. With over 100 years of combined experience within the team, it is easy to see why we are the go-to furnace contractor for Queen City.
Since you are reading this, there must be a furnace near you that is not working as it should. Perhaps it is too hot, or it is shutting down every now and then without cause, or maybe it is not working at all.
Denver winters can be really tough, with lows touching 17 degrees. So if you want to be winter ready, any time of the year is the right time for consulting with an expert furnace servicing company.
If you need furnace contractors, why not choose the city’s most reliable and well-known name? Call Sanders and Johnson today for all your furnace service requirements and relax as our technicians get on the case faster than you can say thermostat!
Full Range of Furnace Services Provided in Denver, CO
We provide the full range of furnace services that cover residential and commercial properties alike. From installations to regular maintenance, servicing, emergency repairs, and replacement. Here’s a quick list for your easy reference.
- Furnace Installation – Whether you are renovating or moving into a new home, our experts are always available for simple and easy guidance. With our help, choosing a new furnace will be a breeze. We will work out the best fit for your family or business requirements, future expansion plans, the most efficient fuel source, and, of course, the budget.
- Furnace Maintenance – Like any hardworking machine, your furnace needs some love and care every now and then. Regular maintenance keeps your furnace humming along smoothly throughout the winter without any showstoppers. After all, winter is meant for cozy evenings and warm dinners with friends and family.
- Furnace Repair – Even with the best of intentions, sometimes things just go wrong. It may be an aging furnace or just a small fault in the system. Whatever it is, Sanders and Johnson provide furnace services for every situation. Even if it happens late at night or during a holiday, we are here to get you back to feeling toasty. With our expert and experienced furnace technicians, you will never be left feeling cold.
- Furnace Replacement – So your furnace has stopped working, and you realize that it is time for a replacement. Or perhaps you want to move on to a more fuel-efficient model with better features for your comfort. Sanders and Johnson is the furnace services company that you need to call. Our technicians will give you the best possible choices for your requirements, and we will give you the best possible deals on a replacement.
Request an Appointment
Furnace Service FAQs
1. What is the Most Common Problem With Furnaces?
Depending on the type of furnace, the problem is often about heating element issues (electric) or ignition (gas). It may also be a problem with the thermostat, the heat exchanger, fans, blowers, or the flame sensor.
2. What Happens if You Don’t Repair/Replace Your Furnace?
Your furnace might become unstable and cause damage to your property or circuit. It is a safety issue, no matter the type you are using.
3. What Maintenance Needs to be Done on a Furnace?
Checks are performed on the heat exchanger, air filter, fans and blowers, humidifier, ducts, wiring, flame sensor, flu pipe, and a few other allied areas. It is a detailed job suitable for an experienced furnace technician.
4. How Often Does a Furnace Need to be Serviced?
At least once at the end of fall and once at the beginning of spring are ideal. This makes sure your furnace is ready for peak use and then prepared for a period of dormancy.
Serving the Community for Decades
Sanders and Johnson are known for their dedicated HVAC services and high-reliability factor. As a local company, it is regarded highly by the community for its services to both the residential and commercial sectors. This expert HVAC contractor has been active since 1977, so you know you will be in good hands. Call us to experience the high-quality furnace services that we are known for.
Home Maintenance Plan
Keep major home systems in shape. One low price. Four visits a year.
Sanders & Johnson serves the entire Denver metro area and surrounding communities.
Your HVAC appliances are more than a way to control the comfort of your home, they’re an investment in your health. Technicians and manufacturers agree that it is the best interest of your physical and financial health to get your HVAC system serviced at least once a year. According to Angie’s List®, 75% of HVAC […]
Did your furnace give up on you this winter? Here at Sanders and Johnson, Inc. Heating and Air Conditioning, we have years of experience working with all types of furnaces. We’ve been provided furnace repair and replacement in Denver for 40+ years. The cold Colorado winters can be brutal without any heat, but you don’t have […]
As the temperatures continue to drop you will want to make sure your home is prepped for winter giving your family a comfortable home. Improving your heater efficiency will help maintain warm air throughout the house. This will help without having to constantly bump up the temperature on the thermostat. Here are some of the […]
It’s a nasty surprise no homeowner wants to deal with coming home with no heat. The temperatures plummet outside, and when it comes time to fire up the furnace, not enough heat is coming out. Ouch. Or should we say, Brrrr? So, why isn’t your furnace producing enough heat? It could be due to any […]
One of the questions homeowners ask most often is, “Are annual furnace inspections really necessary?” It’s a great question. After all, do you really need to pay someone to inspect and perform routine maintenance on your furnace every year, or is it an unnecessary expense? The short answer is that annual furnace inspections are a […]
It’s that time of year again to think about your Denver furnace repair and maintenance. It’s the time of year where we’re all slipping into our comfy robes, sipping on hot chocolate, and firing up our heaters so we can stay nice and warm during these frigid months. But what happens if you can’t keep […]
Gas furnaces offer a lot of great benefits for homeowners. They’re typically very affordable to run, and a well-maintained gas furnace functions very efficiently…much more efficiently than an electric furnace. However, it’s important to realize that there are some inherent risks with gas furnaces. The risks include everything from fire to poisoning from carbon monoxide. […]
Every year, there are an estimated 33,300 fires and 180 deaths linked to home heating accidents. As you might expect, the number of home fires peaks during the winter months. Homeowners are looking to keep their houses heated and comfortable during the cold months. We offer several Denver heating solutions. Fortunately, there are steps you […]