This email contains two very important announcements. The first announcement provides steps we are taking to protect your health and ours when we serve you during this present national crisis. The second announcement discusses products we offer to keep you and your loved ones healthy in your own home including equipment that can help protect against viruses and other microbes.
But first let me emphatically state WE ARE OPEN AND ABLE TO HELP with your heating and cooling needs. Heating and cooling companies, along with plumbing and certain other trades, are part of that category of businesses referred to as “essential services”. Your heating and cooling equipment protects both the structural integrity of your home and your health. This is especially true for our senior citizens and individuals with serious medical conditions — the two segments of our population most threatened by the coronavirus.
That said, we are making some changes in how we conduct daily operations. These changes are designed to protect both you and us:
* When booking a service appointment, and again upon arrival at a residence, we will respectfully inquire if the customer has recently experienced any symptoms of illness.
* We have distributed alcohol-based hand sanitizer to our technicians, along with FDA approved face masks and exam-grade gloves for our technicians to wear whenever possible.
* All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including hand-shaking, with customers and with team members.
* Regular in-person company meetings will be suspended or conducted online.
* Employees will be required to report the first sign of any symptom and to stay home until the risk of infection has passed.
In addition to these steps, our company along with many other HVAC dealers across the country is encouraging our employees to follow a safety protocol known as “CASCADE”:
* Clean hands often
* Avoid close contact
* Stay home if sick
* Cover coughs and sneezes
* Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
* Disinfect and clean frequently touched surfaces whenever possible
* Ensure each customer’s unique needs are addressed
Our second announcement concerns products we offer which are intended to keep you healthy in your home. For sake of time I won’t go into too much detail right now. Be on the lookout for another email tomorrow which will provide additional information. These are established products which use technology proven long ago to neutralize viruses and other microbes in the air inside your home. We’ve offered these items for years but starting tomorrow will provide discounts to help as many of our customers as possible afford them.
We realize problems with HVAC equipment can occur at any time. We are always here to help. We are fully committed to serving you and your loved ones to the best of our ability — while maintaining the lowest health risk possible. There is nothing more important than the health and safety of your families and our team. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions. We are all in this together. We WILL persevere and overcome this crisis. As Winston Churchill said, “Never, never, never give up.” Thank you so very much for your loyalty to our small business.
All my best,
P.S. If countermeasures against the coronavirus have caused you to become unemployed, and you experience a sudden and unexpected HVAC problem, don’t be afraid to call us for help. We are a small company with limited means but we have a big spirit and will try to find a way of easing the burden.
Sanders & Johnson, Inc.
7100 N. Broadway Ste 7K
Denver, CO 80221
Serving metro Denver for over 40 years by providing customers with honest work at honest prices.