Summer is here and the temperatures are rising by the day. Do you want to keep your family cool and comfortable all summer long?
Here are some simple Denver AC home tips to follow for a nice and cool summer:
- Programmable Thermostat: Use a programmable thermostat to keep your home cool. You don’t want your AC blasting the while you’re gone running up your bill. You also don’t want to shut it off completely and get too hot while you’re gone. Your AC will have a hard time cooling your house. If you use a programmable thermostat to keep the temperature in your home just right it will save more money.
- Filter Change: If your filter is dirty your family be breathing dirty air. A dirty air filter won’t cool your home as effectively. You need to make sure your filers are clean or replace your filters every few months.
- Ceiling Fans: Are you using your ceiling fan right? Did you know that during the summer, your ceiling fans should be turning counter-clockwise. This will provide a downward breeze.
- Seal It Up: To keep heat from coming in through the windows be sure you have all the gaps sealed up around the sills. Heat passes through windows fairly easily and causes your home to become warmer. Keep your blinds and shades closed during the day to keep your home a little cooler.
- Maintenance on your Denver AC: Get an annual inspections from one of our professional air conditioning technicians. Maintaining your AC can go a long way to keeping your AC working properly all summer long.
For all your Denver air conditioning maintenance and repair needs, trust the experienced team at Sanders & Johnson. Contact Us for your Denver AC maintenance.