*** RELOCATION OFFERED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ***
An established, stable, and highly respected HVAC organization in beautiful Denver, Colorado, is searching for a full-time Service Department Manager. Our organization has seen several years of steady growth even during the pandemic. We have great leadership, a long-term strategy, and a vision for future expansion while protecting our reputation for honesty and integrity. But most of all we are a fun team of people who enjoy working with each other while serving a great group of customers.
We are looking for a mature, experienced, smart, and friendly individual capable of leading our service department. You will directly manage a team of technicians, assist in creating processes and procedures, and contribute ideas with action. This position is part of our leadership team and you will play a critical role in transforming our organization from a great company to an exceptional one.
- Lead, coach, and inspire a team of high-performing service technicians.
- Achieve and surpass defined KPIs for a variety of categories (customer service, callbacks, revenue goals, etc.)
- Respond to customer concerns and queries.
- Develop and monitor a departmental budget and set goals based on it.
- Review invoices, time cards, and various analytic reports.
- Manage shop inventory and vehicle maintenance.
- Any additional tasks and duties as assigned by management.
- At least five (5) years of experience managing a residential HVAC service department.
- Proven leadership ability and the deep-seated conviction that the best form of leadership is by example.
- Strong work ethic, energetic, confident, decisive, a can-do attitude, and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge of different HVAC categories (primarily forced air split systems, light commercial RTUs, and residential boiler systems).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and field service dispatch software.
- Prior military experience is a plus but not a requirement.
The Service Department Manager will earn a competitive salary between $70,000 and $110,000 depending on experience and skills. We also offer additional generous benefits including 50%-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, a retirement plan with a company match, paid time off, AD&D insurance, and various bonuses. Relocation costs will be covered for the right candidate.