A 43-year-old established residential Denver HVAC company is actively searching for a residential HVAC installer. We are a small but GROWING team with an incredible history of giving the highest service and quality to our customers. We also like to have FUN and view ourselves as very different from other HVAC businesses. This company is going places, and now is a great time to get on board as we accelerate our growth plans!
We are looking for someone who can do more than just sheet metal work — you’ll need to have experience connecting gas lines, wiring furnaces, brazing, venting, and possess some general electrical knowledge. This is an important position, so you will need to already have at least five (5) years of experience doing this. We believe in hiring and rewarding top performers so you will be compensated using a generous piece rate linked to the customer’s contract price.
- Lead a two-man crew installing furnaces, air conditioners, hot water heaters, and ductless mini-split systems for residential customers.
- Wire up new equipment. Connect gas lines. Construct venting solutions. Braze, solder, and fabricate sheet metal.
- Complete all paperwork (tickets, work orders, invoices, time cards etc.) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow any and all additional company policies and directives from management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General electrical knowledge, experience connecting gas lines, ability to wire furnaces, brazing experience, sheet metal experience, venting experience.
- At least five (5) years of combined experience working as a lead installer for residential and very light commercial HVAC equipment. This includes air conditioners, furnaces, ductless mini-splits, and water heaters. Hot water boiler experience a huge plus but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with grace and charm.
- Must be 100% honest and possess the highest degree of personal integrity.
- Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance at all times.
- Must have your own basic tools.
- EPA certification. We can help you obtain your EPA if you don’t already have it.
- NATE certification a plus but not required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience:
- Piece rate (% of every job)
- Company sponsored retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company-paid classroom trainings
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company vehicle and phone
- Direct deposit
- Opportunities for advancement
We are a veteran-friendly workplace.
A person applying for this job should be capable of lifting up to 100 pounds; be able to push/pull/manipulate heavier items when using appropriate tools and/or additional manpower; carry ladders; and be comfortable with heights and tight crawl spaces.
The above job description describes the general nature of the duties and responsibilities associated with this role. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, qualifications, and responsibilities needed to successfully execute this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We adhere to government mandates intended to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (face masks, gloves, shoe covers, sanitizing products, etc.)