An established, stable, and highly respected HVAC organization in beautiful Denver, Colorado, is searching for a full-time Customer Service Representative. Our organization has seen several years of steady growth even during the pandemic. We have great leadership, a long-term strategy, and a vision for future expansion while protecting our reputation for honesty and integrity. But most of all we are a fun team of people who enjoy working with each other while serving a great group of customers.
We are looking for a dependable, hard-working, smart, and friendly individual to fill an open Customer Service role. This is an important position so you will need to already have at least five (5) years of experience and a solid work history. Some customers can be challenging to deal with, so you must have a calm personality and the ability to not take anything personally. Solid computer skills, a sense of urgency, impeccable follow-through, and attention to details are some other necessary requirements for this position.
- Punctual, dependable, trustworthy, and always on time.
- At least five (5) years of prior experience in a customer service or dispatch role.
- A self-starter and move quickly to finish tasks.
- Calm personality and the ability to diplomatically interact with challenging customers.
- Excellent at following up and seeing requests or projects through to completion.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Comfortable with technology and very proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Prior experience working in an HVAC company is a plus but is not required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Answer incoming phone calls from current and potential customers.
- Schedule service requests from customers with the appropriate field technicians.
- Enter and verify customer data (equipment, addresses, service history, etc.) into CRM database accurately and promptly.
- Manage the on-call schedule with technicians and our answering service.
- Oversee the warranty return process including follow-ups with supply houses.
- Handle difficult personalities with grace and charm.
- Perform light sales duties such as promoting service agreements and other accessories to customers over the phone.
- Schedule estimates for equipment replacement.
- Hourly rate plus bonuses
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Direct deposit
- Dog-friendly office
Office hours are 9:00am – 6:00pm with a periodic Saturday at-home rotation. Compensation and benefits commensurate with experience.
The above job description describes the general nature of the duties and responsibilities associated with this role. It is not intended to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties, qualifications, and responsibilities needed to successfully execute this position.